Malkavi

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Malkavi » Флейм » Would you like to speak english with me?

Would you like to speak english with me?

Сообщений 41 страница 60 из 60

ok it`s good. but fire in his hands is already cain`s work. all the way, we have a nice photo.

I meant Danko. Did he meant him too?

No, he wanted just to burn his hands. we had some fuel after fire-show and wanted to entertain ourself. but you are right, the result, we have done, is very symbolical. by the way, we didn`t want to hurt the good name of the great writer. it would be too disgusting from our side.

Seraphim написал(а):

we didn`t want to hurt the good name of the great writer.

Oh, I'd never think so badly about you)

By the way, my screen is very old, and I see eighty per cent black picture on your avatar.

I see, then look at this!

Thank you! But that was problem of contrast&brightness, not size. I used photoass for the better view=)

Seraphim, man, if you used this sized picture from the very start, no one would have any problem with that "Guess who!" puzzle you gave to us. Because a size of avatar gives no chance of identificating whether it is Gorky or somebody else. ( I thought it was Iosiph Vissarionovich when I saw his mustashe)

That`s right, you had to guess the person. It wouldn`t be difficult with the sized picture, and it is hard to get the respect point from me :)

Seraphim написал(а):

I see, then look at this!

In his hand fiery banana!

Your english is funny! There are no grammatic forms, but only emotions. I like it.

I bad know English but in ICQ speak with mans from England, Germany and Japan :)

Ok-ok! Good one! I ment it`s of course easy to understand, but sometimes my drilled in the University mind refuses to comprehend your phrases. It`s my disadvantage.

Seraphim написал(а):

refuses to comprehend your phrases

:lol:

Yes, I do!

Yes, I can!

Yes, I such!

And who's suck in that case? [dumayu]

It can be I was wrong understood, but "Yes, I such" - it is "Да, я такой", а не "Да, я сосу". :)

Yeah, I see)))

let us continue!

OK, why not? Only, probably, already when I will return from Piter

Вы здесь » Malkavi » Флейм » Would you like to speak english with me?