Malkavi

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Malkavi » Флейм » Would you like to speak english with me?

Would you like to speak english with me?

Сообщений 21 страница 40 из 60

Сan be to talk about madness of night?

o yeah! madness!!! do you see the infinite fire revolving around the infinite parallells? crowds of unicorns sinking deep in my eyes... the great raven of the ultimate refrigirator will find the consciousness of oil. all what we can do is to beat the drum and drink hot wine.

Das ist sehr wahnsinnig, meine ich. Wenn du kannst nicht sehen und ho:ren, du hast immer eine Mo:glichkeit eine Trommel zu nehmen und schlagen, schlagen, schlagen, bis du stirbst.

To get off from a mind it so merrily, and then to jump and jump, while will not weaken.

you must not only go crazy, you must also drive mad someone. you girlfriend, then your neighbours, then your pet (my cat Dimedrol is already crazy), your teacher or boss.

Those, who study with me in a group already mad from my inadequate conduct and malkavians speech:)

Seraphim написал(а):

you must not only go crazy, you must also drive mad someone. you girlfriend, then your neighbours, then your pet, your teacher or boss.

... but at first, you have to be free of duty)
I must not make somebody less free than my own is...

Fossi написал(а):

Those, who study with me in a group already mad from my inadequate conduct and malkavians speech

hey dude I get it! my groupmates are also in the same situation. but I dont speak malkavian, but behave myself as a Malkavian. if I look at someone and then beginn to run screaming through corridors of the university, it would be accepted as a norm

As remember now, when we with Sasha came drunk to a lesson of English...

hey dudes! guess, what great person is pictured on my avatar. I will add you a respect point for right answer
little hint - It is a Russian

ammm..... Pavlov?

no, not Pavlov. and unfortunately not Stalin
a great hint it is a writer

I for some reason thought at first, that it or Lenin or some writer. And then already began look to face. May be is a Dostoevsky?

M.Gorky?

Да эти вандалы подожгли Горького

In English please :rtfm:

That`s it!!! My respect to you! It`s Gorky

That now?

What do you mean?

About we talk now?

Seraphim :thank_you:
There is metro station in our city named Gorkovskaya with statue quite near it. I'll be ashamed if I hasn't recognize this writer. The next good hint is fire that he keeps in his hands.)

Вы здесь » Malkavi » Флейм » Would you like to speak english with me?